Monday, January 3, 2011

A first post...

This blog is intended as a repository for my thoughts (and some of which I'm not so much the owner of)...

In any case, the following are interests that might be covered at some point in the future:

Eating, and Eating out.
I started collecting business cards of resturants I visit a while ago... the stack is now 15cm tall, and I have favourites all throughout New Zealand and Australia.

Architecture and Art.
OK, so my work involves IT and Accountancy... boring! One of these days I'll trade for a job that involves creativity and less pay. At this time I'm not ready for that leap of faith yet.

Lego.
One of the few outlets for my creativity is my Lego collection ... which is perhaps too large in some people's minds, but not mine. Unfortunately, I spend far too little time with it... but, I do spend some time with it, and live vicariously through people on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment