Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nonna Casalinga

If there is one thing I can consistently do, it's find good, albeit expensive food. I was a little worried when I first heard I was going to Warrnambool on a business trip - the challenge was definately on. However, I found the perfect place - Nonna Casalinga - with food that can easily compare in terms of quality with what the state capitals have to offer.

The portions are suitably sized for multiple course dining, and the prices are more on par with what you'd pay in bigger cities, but I don't mind that on both counts. What I like is what's on offer... be that a side of beans with hazelnut butter and sour cream, or a steak main with beetroot, blue cheese and walnut salad, or freshly prepared gnocchi.

The venue has a nice ambience (though it will get louder as it fills with patrons), and the staff are knowledgable and have perfect ettiquette.

10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment