Saturday, May 28, 2011

Circus Circus Bubble and Squeak

Circus Circus in Mt Eden is widely regarded as one of Auckland's best cafes. Upon arrival yesterday, the queue stretched out the door.

That's alright though, because within a reasonable prompt timeframe, I had a table and could await my coffee the brekky.

The coffee took ages. Having said that, I can forgive them because I saw the barista break the coffee grinder just as we walked in - so this obviously wouldn't have been a problem normally. My brunch of Bubble and Squeak arrived promptly, and was made of tasty fresh ingredients, and topped off with tasty gruyere.

Bubble and Squeak - Circus Cirus, Mt Eden, Auckland - 28 May 2011
Overall the cafe has excellent staff, coffee and food, and a neat atmosphere given the whole circus theme. Definately one I'll return to.

Circus Cirus, Mt Eden, Auckland - 28 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment