Friday, June 10, 2011

Wagamama - fast food I appriciate

When I want food fast because I'm travelling, I cannot go to a McDonalds or Burger King like many do. Those places make me sick, literaly.

So where do I go that is reliable and available in most australiasian cities? Wagamama of course. They offer quick asian food that is pretty consistent - as a general rule I'll go for the Cha Han.

The only annoyance is the variation in the menus. For example, my favourite entree, the sweet potato kusabi is not available at all in New Zealand, and the peach iced tea option seems to be available on a hit and miss basis too.

Overall though, pretty good and reliable. For today's effort at Sylvia Park, 8/10.

Lastly, they also give a discount if you pay by Amex, which is all good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment