Monday, February 14, 2011

The Shack in Raglan

So I went out to Raglan yesterday - a town I visit on a regular basis. A future post this week will have more on my visit to rags, this one looks at lunch.

I went to The Shack for lunch, one of the newest cafes in town - though not really. Here's a stock photo, I didn't get a decent photo with everything else that was going on.

The Shack, Raglan
When I say the Shack isn't really new, it is because the original owners of it's predecessor, Tongue and Groove bought the place back, and have reincarnated it to be the Shack. After 14 years as T & G, the place was due for a makeover, and this did the trick.

My lunch comprised the vegetarian Haloumi burger, with a side of Curly fries. Very good - 9/10.

Haloumi Burger - The Shack, Raglan

No comments:

Post a Comment