Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The best steakhouse I know...

Whenever I'm in Brisbane, there is one particular restuarant I'm sure not to miss - and that is Cha Cha Char. The restuarant has been awarded as being the Best Steak Restuarant in Australia for  five years, and has even been considered to be one of the top 20 steakhouses in the world.

While I certainly consider this to be the best steakhouse I frequent, I can't say if it's THAT good, but it is damned good indeed.

Sorry, I didn't take a nasty blurry picture of my meal using my cellphone, so you'll have to go there to find out what the food looks, and more importantly, tastes like. But be careful to book, as the restuarant currently also houses the Jellyfish seafood restuarant, which was destroyed in the recent Queensland floods.

Having said that, this is the place you're looking for, on the Eagle Street Pier. Grab a table on the pier side of the restruant and you'll end up with a neat view of Story Bridge too.

Cha Cha Char, Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane QLD - March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment