Friday, March 18, 2011

How can you go wrong high quality Mexican fast food?

So I'm in Sydney, and I enjoy Mexican food - there is one place I walk to for that very reason - and that place is Mad Mex in Darlinghurst (of course, Mad Mex is turning up all over the show now, being a franchise).

They of course have all my favourite Mexican snacks, burritos, tacos, nachos and their ilk, and of course, everything is prepared fresh, and is ready to eat almost instantly.

In my opinion, any dish from here is money well spent, particularly as most dishes are around ten bucks - how can you go wrong? 8/10 given value and quality. Having said that, I dread to think what this place will be like in a few years - franchises have a habit of deteriorating as their popularity grows, Burgerfuel being one good example of that.

Mad Mex

Mad Mex Darlinghurst NSW, March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment